Friday, July 1, 2011

I am so glad to tell you a free things to get

Great news , I want to introduce you to a free international calls That is robovoiz.com which is is a state-of-the-art high technology company focusing on providing total Voice over IP solutions founded in June of 2000 from Hong Kong. In using this service, I recommend my colleague use it, they say good. After tested, I strongly want to introduce it to you , In order to make fastvoip known.
These calls are free for you. It has Area Code Selection, Select an area code from a list of available area codes that best fits your business and personal needs. Its Call Waiting Caller ID allows you See the name and number of an incoming call, while you are on another call. It gives Anonymous Caller Rejection, Avoid unwanted calls by choosing to reject anonymous incoming calls.
They were pleasant and knowledable. I chose to get a new number since I had moved anyway and the device came in three days. Please note that when you call a number (even if it's local) you should always dial 00 + countrycode + areacode + subscribernumber) You can use your existing phone also.
Well, I am happy if you come to try it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment