Sunday, July 3, 2011

I would like to have a call to know

OK , I have a Free phone to introduce to you , That is nathtel.com which is a VoIP Billing Software Provider from America. My girlfriend who is in a foreign university often use this service to communicate with me, we feel the call of good quality. After tested ,I would strongly like to recommend to you , Thus, let me give you a brief introduction of it.
When you are not related in the direction of Internet, you can also use the voip like a regular telephone. It has Distinctive Ringing,Assign specific ring tones to specific phone numbers or to specific callers. Forgot your phone or travelling & don't want to use your cell phone minutes? The voip's Softphone allows you to take your features & rates with you, no matter where in the world you are! Make & receive calls or check your voicemail at no additional cost to you! Download it now by logging into MyAccount. Don't want to run the risk of international call charges showing up on your phone bill? With Phone Power International Call Block, you're in complete control of your phone bill.
Easy and cheap. I switched to X and I have no complaints whatsoever. Overall it's a great company. VoIP does require a high speed (broadband) Internet access connection in order to be possible. DSL or cable services will work just fine. You can instantly call any regular phone in the world for free or at significantly discounted rates.
Wow, it is a amazing plan, just coming to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment