Saturday, August 6, 2011

I find a good calls to know it

Pay attention, please , I want to talk with you about a Free phone , That is xalcorvoip.no-ip.biz which offers inbound call services to El Salvador through VoIp tecnology. I've been using this for over three years, I like to use it After use, I can feel comparable to fixed telephone , So you are lucky to read this, keep looking.
It offers a free application that help users to connect and interact with their buddies across popular communities. It offers Call Transfer,Transfer calls you have already answered to another phone of your choosing with it,Route incoming calls to specific destinations. You can dial using either 7, 10, or 11 digits.(Dialing without an area code, dialing with an area code, dialing with an area code + 1) .
The adapter came pretty quickly. It used to be just about impossible to get a rep on the phone, but now when I called with a billing question my call was actually answered quickly. Please note, PC to PC phone are free, and calls to mobile phones are free too. Please keep upgrading the software as it published in the official website.
Well, thank you for using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment