Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have a free call to introduce to you

Great news , I have a Free VOIP Calls to tell you , That is mobiso.com which offers VoIP service as a speech company in SAAS for 15 years from USA. In using this service, I recommend my neighbors use it, they say good. My friends and I have tested it and it is cool , In order to allow everyone free to call.
A cell phone that could be as at ease and common to create utilization of as some concerning the much better PCs or customer products around. It has Do Not Disturb option.Forward calls to your voice mail. This option allows you to send incoming calls to your voice mail without your phone ringing. With it, get a Free Second Line to make or receive calls using the same phone number! It's Contact List Allows you to manage your contact list, edit incoming Call Log names and assign Speed Dial codes all from your MyAccount portal.
It is very cool and free, do reccommend. However, ever since, I have been very happy the service. VoIP does require a high speed (broadband) Internet access connection in order to be possible. DSL or cable services will work just fine. This is possible by logging in on the my account area and changing the county under 'personal details'. However changing the country from a European to a non-European country is not possible. In this case you would need to create a new account.
Well, quickly with a voip.

No comments:

Post a Comment